NeuroKinetic Therapy®, is an innovative method of bodywork and muscle therapy which utilizes manual muscle testing to assess dysfunctions of the coordination system of the brain resulting from traumatic injury, over use, under use, repetitive stress, postural stress, etc. It cues the brain for new learning resulting in immediate correction of neuromuscular imbalances. NKT® works with the body’s organizational intelligence, addressing pain at its source: the motor control center of the brain. Practitioners can quickly and accurately correct the dysfunctional postural and movement patterns that are the source of most mystifying chronic pain and degeneration of the muscles and joints.
Most musculoskeletal pain is caused by imbalances of neurological origins wherein some muscles are overactive, while others are inaccessible by the brain. Using manual muscle testing, the neuromuscular patterns governing these movements are accessed in the brain’s motor-control center and can be “edited” for greater efficiency. This process allows NKT® to yield faster and longer-lasting results than many other techniques.
NKT® uses strategy, not force to achieve results. It can provide solutions for conditions that have not responded to previous treatments. This advanced therapy blends well with and is the perfect adjunct to other treatments such as chiropractic, physical therapy and acupuncture.
- Uses muscle testing to locate the source of the problem
- Achieves faster, longer-lasting results than many methods
- Eliminates enduring patterns of dysfunction from old injuries
- Reduce the effects of repetitive stress injuries
- Enhances athletic performance
- Quickly improves muscle coordination
- Coupled with corrective exercises for maximum benefit